Housecleaning

Well, a couple things have changed. One, I am using a template that actually works for Windows Internet Explorer folks. Secondly, I moved hosting to an actual host instead of the computer in my closet. It was cool to host things locally, but some days my personal bandwidth is affected by web traffic. I need my speed y’all. 🙂

I have noticed that several name servers can’t resolve my site at all. Hopefully that will clear up before too long!

UPDATE: The hosting isn’t quite right, because although I paid for hosting, I’m getting ads on the page. That sucks, and hopefully will go away! I contacted technical support to deal with the problem…