I don’t normally like chain emails and such — but Lynda Walldez listed me as a blog she “tagged” to participate in “8 random things.”
I like the idea of 8 random facts, so I’ll bite. 🙂
8 Random Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- My favorite color T-Shirt is orange.
- I listen to The Carpenters when I’m depressed.
- I hate having a cluttered computer desktop, but my actual desktop is always a mess.
- I collect video games, yet seldom play them.
- I like to eat tofu cold, right out of the package.
- I despise Western movies.
- I love mowing the lawn, but I’m so allergic to grass that I’m miserable every time I do it.
- I love Star Trek, but I’m not all that crazy about Star Wars.
So there you have it. 8 things you probably didn’t
want to know about me.
I’m supposed to “tag” 8 other bloggers, but honestly I don’t think I know 8 other bloggers to tag… So here’s your invite. Consider yourself tagged. If you want to participate, just leave a link to you “8 things” post in the comment section.
Thanks Lynda, that was fun!