OK, I hate exercise. I really really do.
I would like some suggestions for exercise that is fun. Something that I might not consider exercise, but rather something fun to do.
No, not that. Sicko.
Here’s a bit about the requirements:
1. I don’t like being outside when it’s cold.
2. It’s always cold here.
3. I have no exercise machinery, nor do I plan to buy any.
4. I enjoy being lazy, but not wasting time. Yes, there is a difference.
5. The first one of you to suggest Richard Simmons videos will get such a pinch.
6. The closest racquetball court is a 40 minute drive, one way.
7. I can’t swim. Well, maybe if being pursued by a shark, but for the most part I don’t swim.
8. I’m the type of person they were targeting with those “electric zapping belt” products from a few years back. If I’d had disposable income at that point, I’d own one.
9. I have pretty severe asthma.
10. I really hate exercising. Really.